Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Way Too Busy!

I can't believe how busy my life has been this week! Normally, Steven and I hang out at home and get stuff done around the house. Since I haven't had a car for over two months now, I've adjusted to a fairly quiet daily life.

However, when I do have a car, like this week, my life is crazy busy because I try to get everything done that I possibly can. As a result, in the last two days, we've gone on a play date, went to an orthodontist to get my retain removed, went to another doctor, went to Target to exchange a defective product (I HATE Target's return policy. Seriously, HATE, HATE, HATE it. It's to the point where I don't think I'm shopping there anymore.) and buy Steven's oatmeal, went to Jo-Ann's to get onesies (40% off coupon!!), went to the dollar store to get frozen peas (weird, but the best place to get Birdseye peas, and they're the only ones I've found that don't have salt in them), went to lunch with Katie to Applebees, stopped at a garage sale and found a tuxedo for Steven (I'll post pictures of it later!), went to a movie (WITH Steven. Crazy momma!), and a few other things that I can't think of right now. All that in the last two days!

We were supposed to go to the zoo with my sister this morning, but I decided that Steven had to get a good nap today instead of just dozing in his car seat between stops. We're going to the zoo this afternoon even though it will be significantly hotter and the animals will probably be sleeping like they were last week.

Tonight I give back the car, and honestly, I'm kind of relieved to. Tomorrow is another crazy day since I have to go to Flint for a project (and do it with one car), but after that, my life will slow back down. Steven and I will (hopefully!) fall back into the old routine of sleeping in a little, playing in the morning, watching for cars and trucks out the living room window, taking regular naps, and getting things done around the house. Then I will have time to post all the fun pictures I've taken in the last week. I promise they'll make it on here. . .sometime.

No comments: