Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Home from Colorado Springs!

I got back in town yesterday morning and spent most of the day napping after having gotten up at 3:30 a.m. to catch the flight home. Today I got up early to take Mark to work so I could go to work too, and I'm pretty sure it'll be an early night for me today.

I had a good time in Colorado, and the conference was amazing. I can't tell you how much I learned, partly because I'm still processing it all myself. So today you'll just have to settle for a picture post :)

The conference was held at Glen Eyrie in Colorado Springs, and most of our sessions and meals were in the castle. The weather was perfect while we were there, and of course, the view was amzaing. These pictures are all of or from the castle.












If you look on the right side of my blog, you'll see that I updated my links. Be sure to check out the different sites/videos I have under Eating Disorders and Body Image Issues. Evolution, by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty, is one you won't want to miss!

No comments: