Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Today's the Day!

Today Steven gets to meet all his cousins! Well, not all, but all the ones on my mom's side of the family. Last year we had one little boy, and this year we have at least four! Matthew is almost 1, Josiah is probably around 11 months, and Steven's 7.5 months. It will be interesting to see them all together.

My mom and sister both asked me what Steven's going to wear. I don't know yet. Lauren told me that as long as it's not argyle, she'll be fine with it :) My mom gave the nice grandma response by saying that he looks cute in everything, so it doesn't really matter.

We leave early today, so I had better go to bed and get some sleep! I'm a complete night owl, and that's not a good thing. I'm also going to investigate why something keeps going off and singing "A, B, C." I think it's his alphabet ball because it never gets past the "C." Either one of the critters is investigating it, or it's doing its own thing. Gotta love toys that go off randomly!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It was SO great to meet Steven! He really is a doll!! :) I put up some photos, on my blog!

Next year should be interesting!!