Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cheerio Monster

Steven is getting more an more coordinated every day. Today I finally took some pictures of him eating his cheerios. To say that he loves them would be quite the understatement!




Concentrating so hard!


Getting it into the mouth.


Going for some more--you can never have enough!


Yeah, I'm cool. I'm eating cheerios.


I ended up borrowing the high chair from my parents' house since they are out of town right now. Mark worked on ours last weekend while I was in Colorado Springs, and I'm hoping to work on it this weekend, and maybe even have it finished by the beginning of next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE his hair....how did you do it? Hey, do you have any books on African American hair?
-B

Dawn S. said...

So cute!