Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Reunion

So, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our family reunion. Unfortunately, we didn't take many (although we did get a fun video of Steven on the trampoline!), but here are the ones I have.

The Amazing Plastic Cup!


Cousin Adam checking out Steven and his cup.


It might have been Adam's cup first, but he obviously didn't mind sharing :)



Steven and cousin Josiah.

Josiah's one very white little boy, esp. next to Steven!



We had a lot of fun at the reunion this year. It was interesting because every married first and second cousin had a baby boy in the past year. That's 7 baby boys! Only 4 of the boys were there, and Steven was the youngest present at 7 1/2 months. Can you imagine how crazy it will be next year!?

Go here to see more (and better!) pictures from the day.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hahaha. I love the comment about how white Josiah is, next to Steven! Too funny.

My photos weren't better! I love the first one of Adam and Steven. I am going to steal it! ;)