Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Yummy Crackers!

On Wednesday when we went to the zoo, I gave Steven his first graham cracker. After his initial hesitation, he started chowing down. Steven now LOVES graham crackers and gets excited when I pull them out.

The one thing he hasn't mastered, though, is portion control. He tries to get the entire cracker in his mouth. I only give him half of a square, but that is still a lot for a little mouth like his. He started choking on his cracker today, but I just watched and made sure that he got it taken care of :) I didn't really want to stick my fingers in a mouth full of mush!













1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

What a face! He sure does like his crackers, doesn't he? I love the bib. Too funny.