Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Putting Up the Christmas Tree

Saturday we celebrated Christmas with Mark's family. Mark and I put up our Ikea Christmas tree. It was fun to pull out all our ornaments and put them up. It takes a lot of thought and rearranging when you have a dog that thinks that ornaments are tasty. (We learned that the hard way last year!)

We started getting a Christmas tree ornament from each place we go, so we put up our Christmas cactus ornament from Arizona and our light house from Nova Scotia. Pulling them out brought back a whole slew of memories!


The cat was somewhere under the pile of papers. Everytime someone walked past me, I had to remind them to not step on the cat!


Mark hung most of the ornaments, and then I helped rearrange them :)


I must not have agreed with something here!

No comments: