Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Privacy Request

I've been careful to not give too many identifying details about us on this site, esp. last name. This is especially important to me since we're adopting. I've also set up another blog to help with networking/finding a baby, and that will have even fewer details about us.

However, I've noticed that some of you have links to our blog that give our last name. If you could change those asap, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not doing much with our networking blog until I'm satisfied that we are untraceable, and that would really help me out. Once I start publishing our new blog, I'll give you the address for that so you can check it out.

Thanks for your help with this!

No comments: