Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Job Updates

So I was offered a class today. The only catch, though, is that it is a Friday night class. Yuck! I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I knew what classes were left, and I was praying that I would get any of them except this one. Oh well. I'm still praying that something else opens up. This quarter several classes opened up a few weeks before classes started.

I also had a second person offer to host a Lia Sophia party for me. Yay!! That means just four to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can be Friday night teaching buddies!! I've got a 10 week Friday night class for working adults and get this - it's from 5:30-9:30!! Yuck! :) But it's the same salary in just 10 weeks and obviously there's not cost for childcare, so I had to take it. Can we say lots of breaks? :)