Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sleeping in the Jumparoo Again!

The other day Steven started fussing while in his jumparoo. I was in the other room, so I didn't go get him right away. When I did go, I noticed it was very quiet. I found him sleeping in his jumparoo--he must have worn himself right out!






When he started to stir and his little head was bobbing up and down, I moved him to his crib where he took a nice long nap. Yay!
On another note, Steven slept through the night AGAIN last night. Thirteen hours straight, and the diaper made it too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on your blog entries.
Stephen looks like he is growing and being loved so well.
Praise the Lord for His answer in your lives.
Love & prayers,
Aunt Janetta