Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yuck!

It's been a long time since I was sick enough to throw up. Other than our recent road rally adventure, I honestly can't remember the last time I threw up, and that was a combination of Keith's driving and my reading clues in the car!

So I called a sub for my class tonight and cancelled my hours in the Writing Center. I haven't called in sick for class since at least winter quarter. It's amazing what you'll teach through when you have to pay your own subs (and have to make up a class if you cancel it)! Oh well. I could have forced myself to go, but I didn't have all their papers graded, and I would have needed to get those done before class. I also didn't feel up to being out until 10:30-11:00 tonight.

I'm feeling better now than I did in the middle of the night, and I even ate something a little while ago. Now I'm off for a nap before I start grading research papers for tomorrow's class!

No comments: