Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Trip to PA

We had a great time on our trip. The weather was cold, but nice. We didn't get any of the predicted rain! We spent time with both Lauren and Mark's family, and it was extra fun to have Amy and Andy with us.

Amy and I were best friends at Cedarville, and she was the maid of honor in our wedding. We hadn't seen each other for over 4 years and had lost contact about 2 years ago. A few months ago we found each other on facebook (yea facebook!!), so it was really nice to see her. We had a ton of fun, but we didn't really get the chance to get in trouble. Oh well, there's always next time!



At the Underground Cafe at BBC, drinking our super strong iced coffee.
We didn't sleep much that night!


At the boy's varsity soccer game. We won, of course.


The boy and I. Like my new outfit?


Lauren and I in a corner at Heritage. She didn't want anyone seeing us take her picture. Maybe she just didn't want anyone to see us together. Oh, and yeah, still wearing my new outfit, this time with my $4 skirt from Old Navy. Can you tell I don't get new clothes very often??

It was nice to get to spend time with Lauren. She seems to be enjoying BBC, and she is doing really well in her classes. She was afraid that she would have no friends left after we left because I moved and sat next to one of her friends at the soccer game and offered to let him use my pink heart blanket. I don't think the kid breathed the whole time I was sitting right next to him. When Lauren came back, she wasn't so thrilled. Hence the above statement. Too bad a didn't get a picture with him!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

$4 skirt? That is my kind of shopping. I love the sweater, too! Very cute :)

Glad you had some fun!

Anonymous said...

im so glad you didnt get a picture. SO glad.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you have joined the ranks of the embaressing older sisters. That means (eh hem) that you are officially an old person :)

Anonymous said...

it was such a fun trip! thanks so much for letting me tag along that weekend! how many times have you worn that outfit since? ;)