Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Reading in Bed

I think that Steven read my last post because he's been staying in his crib until after noon! I go in several times to see if he's ready to get up, but he's been refusing. He just wants to stay in his bed and read books. I give him new books each time, and he just sits there and reads them. This kid rarely turns down food, but he doesn't even want to get up for breakfast!

Steven's been super picky on what books he wants to read at naptime and bedtime. Sometimes I lift up 8 books before he approves of one! He is very emphatic and insistent (to the point of almost throwing a fit). Several times this week, we've started one book only to have him slam it shut a few pages in. We're working on saying "no thank you."




No comments: