Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bebe Pod

Since Michelle has pretty good neck muscles, I decided to pull out the bebe pod I got for her off Craig's List. She didn't really know what to think about it, but all the smiling pictures from the post below were taken while she was in it, so I think it's safe to say that she doesn't hate it :) However, she didn't really hold her head up as well as she needed to. You can see her head is leaning back in this picture, so the seat is getting put back in the closet. She'll probably be ready for it in a few more weeks.



While I had it out, I thought it would be interesting to put Steven in it. Needless to say, he didn't find it quite as fascinating to play with once he was in it!








Once he was out, he was interested in it once again!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

ha haha haha I love the picture where he first got out of it. HA HA HA That one is one to show the wife, someday! ;)

Pam said...

So funny about Steven getting out!!