Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oppa!

"Oppa" is one of Steven's favorite words. He loves his grandpas, and since he's spent a good bit of time with all three of them last month, I'm hearing about "Oppa" all the time :) He LOVES to look at pictures on the computer, so I'll often pull up some pictures to show him or have him with me when I transfer them off the digital camera. Today, however, I was reading cnn.com when Steven saw this man, who he was apparently convinced is his "Oppa." The only question is which one??


Here are your three choices:

Grandpa Hal



Great Grandpa


or Grandpa
(who needs to get another picture with him!)


So which one do you think it is?

P.S. The "Oppa" is actually Former Republican Senator Ted Stevens.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My vote is Great Grandpa!