Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

lia sophia

As you might know, I had my first two shows last week, and they were highly successful. In fact, I met my first five weeks sales goal in one week! As a result, I got to pick out $200 worth of free jewelry. Today I found out that I also met the new advisor January sales goal, so I got another $100 worth of free jewelry! So far, this job is going really, really well.

My next show is tomorrow night at my friend's house in Ohio, and then I have one at my mom's house next week. I also have three more this month!

As always, if you're intersting in hosting a show and earning free jewelry, let me know! Or, if you're interested in selling it, let me know that too. Everyone I've talked to has loved doing it so far!

www.liasophia.com/rebekahcross

No comments: