Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Conversation at Front Door

Guy at door: Is your mom home?

Me: No.

Guy: Is your dad at home?

Me: No.

Guy: Would you like to buy some candy?

Me: No.

Guy: Okay then. Have a good day.

In the background--Mark laughing.

(This used to bother me a lot more, but now I use it to my advantage! At school, though, it's a different story. Yes, I'm your professor, and you do have to listen to me!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine some guy doing the same thing to Nikki? LOL

Brittany said...

ugh, I feel your pain. I had someone ask me if I was using my mom's credit card, the other day. I was highly insulted. I also had someone try to convince me that my ID wasn't mine... That was interesting.

Anonymous said...

too great!

Jennifer Davis...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Bek, someone at work last night said I looked like I was 14. I'm sure some day we'll all appreciate looking so young. Can't wait for that day to come. :-)