Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Matching Grandma

Yesterday we went to my parents' house for lunch after church. Steven gets so excited when he sees his Aunt Katie, and he is very attached to her. Michelle enjoyed hanging out with Grandma, and they even had on coordinating outfits. We love seeing my family, and we always enjoy having a bit of a break. (They also babysat on Friday so we could go to a movie and have dinner--almost free thanks to Lauren's Christmas presents--Applebees and theatre gift cards!)


Having too much fun to stop for a picture with Aunt Katie!


I never lived near grandparents growing up, and it has been absolutely wonderful living near my family and seeing them interact with Steven and Michelle. I don't know what we'll do when they leave (no location or date set yet). I'm thinking stowing away in the moving truck :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love the photo of K & S. SO cute. :) What a good Aunt!