Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things About Me

Okay, so practically everyone else is doing it, so I guess it's my turn :)

1. I am CPR certified (as of last night!)
2. My two babies have an AMAZING birthmother (Auntie E), and we are now great friends. That is a dream come true.
3. Mark and I moved lived in 4 places in the first 2 1/2 years we were married, and now we've been in the same place ever since (5 years).
4. I love pop, esp. Cherry Coke and Wild Cherry Pepsi, but we try to only drink it on weekends. Auntie E says I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to some things, and she is so right.
5. Mark and I met when we were 13, started dating when I was 15, got engaged at 19 (on four year anniversary!), and got married at 21.
6. I live north of Canada. Weird.
7. I have a cat that actually likes dogs and loves people.
8. Mark and I have talked about adoption since high school, so it was a very easy decision for us.
9. We never really considered fertility treatments, and I'm so glad we didn't.
10. I absolutely LOVE living near my parents.
11. My family and Mark's family were good friends before we ever started dating. What a blessing!
12. We're pretty sure we want more kids, but if I only want even numbers (can you tell I was in the middle??).
13. Mark wants to wait a looong time before having any more.
14. I kind of like having Christmas babies every year :)
15. My living room looks like Toys R Us, but almost all of the toys are from garage sales and mom-to-mom sales.
16. I graduated college in less than 3 years. My parents said I couldn't get married until I graduated.
17. We use cloth diapers. I love BumGenius diapers! (See links on sidebar.)
18. We also ue Target brand diapers for days we're out of the house and Huggies overnights at night.
19. I make matching scrapbooks for my babies and Auntie E but don't really enjoy it.
20. We recently switched churches, and I feel so at home there. This is the first church where I've felt that when mt dad wasn't the pastor.
21. I wish that we could move with them.
22. I have a hard time sitting through a movie.
23. I sleep with a lot of blankets at night.
24. I love the playgroup I'm in, and I can't wait to get back to playdates now that kids are healthy again.
25. I really really want to edit and rearrange these into a logical order, but I'm not letting myself do it.

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

I love #25. That is so funny.

Pam said...

Me too! #25 is so funny! I would be the same way though. :-)