Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

God is good. As always.

Two quick updates:

1. I got a second class at school. It's a day class which means that I will have to go in three days a week, but that does increase my chance of good Writing Center hours.

2. I have a job interview in 1 1/2 hours at a LOCAL university. I didn't apply at this school (though I intended to), but a friend put my name in, and I got called for an interview. From the brief discussion I had, it sounds like I would be able to teach literature classes, something that probably won't ever be able to do at my current school because of seniority (or, more accurately, my lack thereof).

Stay tuned for an update on this update!

2 comments:

Keri Harrison said...

Can't wait to hear how the interview went! :) What great news! We'll be praying.

Sarah Kuhner said...

That is awesome how God provided for you. Hope the classes go really well. Yeah!!