Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Done with School (at least for a few days!)

I have FINALLY finished all my grading for my summer classes and turned in the grades today (about 10 hours late, but still today!). It feels really nice to not have to worry about that anymore.

On Wednesday, I start a project for the school. I'm grading associate degree portfolios (or something like that). The training is at our main campus in Flint (which is pretty far away), but I just found out today that we can do the grading at home. That is a real blessing because I won't be wasting gas and time driving up there. This job is definitely a God-thing--I don't get paid between quarters, and we have 4 weeks off right now. The e-mail I got today estimated the final pay at $380 (about 11 hours at $35/hour!).

We're still praying about other sources of income. My job/hours are very unpredictable, especially since so many students are starting to take classes online. Right now I only have one class for fall, and I really need two. I also tutor in the Writing Center, but my hours depend on the number of instructors who want to work.

I know that God will continue to provide. He always has.

God is good. All the time.

2 comments:

Keri Harrison said...

And all the time, God is good. :) I'm praying!

Sarah Kuhner said...

I know it is so hard when you don't know exactly where the money will come from but it is really neat to see God provide in ways you didn't think of.