Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bible Verses

**Edit** Thanks for the comments. They are great verses! If you still have more, please, keep posting them! They will be a great encouragement to my friend (and already have been to me!).**

I'm working on a project for a friend, and I am collecting Bible verses that have to do with hope and encouragement. I then thought that I would see what you all might come up with, so please, share any verses that have to do with hope or encouragement or one that you just really like!

Thanks!!

Rebekah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My grace is sufficient for you."

Brittany said...

2 Peter 1:2 "Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord."

Anonymous said...

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in You." Ps. 56:3