Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Yay for Garage Sales!

Today we are having our second annual garage sale. Last year we made a good bit of money, and the most expensive item we sold was around $10! This year we have furniture, tvs, and a lot of other stuff. Hopefully we make A LOT of money! (Then I can buy some new summer clothes since I am selling almost all of my old ones.)

Last year it was sweltering--high 90s and as humid as it can get without raining--so our neighborhood moved the date from July to May. Last night the low was 37. So much for making money off pop and water sales!

I will let you all know how it goes (and post pictures)!

1 comment:

Keri Harrison said...

OK - so that is one of the most disturbing comments I've seen in awhile! :) I like me your blog too! :)