Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Taking the Critters to the Vet

Tomorrow I will have the "adventure" of taking both critters to the vet--at the same time. I have never even taken Jo before, so I am a bit apprehensive about the whole situation. Oh yeah, I also have to take a specimen from Sadie with me. Just what you want to have in your car along with a dog and a cat!

Fortunately Katie is going with me. Still, I am not sure how the cat will do. I am hoping that she goes right into her carrying case tomorrow. She became pretty attached to it, but since we are painting, I put it in Mark's office and haven't let her get in it. I hope that she is still attached to it and climbs right in. The harder part may be getting her out of it at the vet's. I can't get the top off, but he might be able to.

I will be sure to let you know how it goes!

P.S. You can also read Jo's account of the experience tomorrow on her own blog--josierileycross.blogspot.com!

Josie--sleeping on any blanket she can find.


Ready for a spring brunch in her Build-A-Bear hat!

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Bekah, it is so funny to see pictures of your cat and read about you taking her to the vet. You used to hate cats. Everytime you came over they were such a bother to you. It just makes me laugh when I see how much you have changed.

Rebekah said...

Yeah, I don't know what happened. I used to be scared to death of cats, and then a few years ago I went to a friend's house and decided that her cats weren't so bad after all!