Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Sweet

This afternoon, when I was finishing up changing Michelle's diaper, she gave me quite the kick in the gut. Needless to say, it hurt! I was bent over, and Steven asked me what was wrong. I told him that I was hurt because Sissy kicked me.

Whenever Steven gets hurt (or thinks he's hurt), he want's us to rub where it hurts. If I cut my lip, I wouldn't want someone rubbing it, but that's what he wants.

So when he found out what happened, he told me, "I rub it and make it better Mommy, I rub it."

He did just that, and even though it was the wrong side of my stomach, I have to say that I felt a whole lot better :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Steven I'm proud of him for making Mommy feel better. Hope tomorrow will be a better day! Love you you all!!!!
Nanie

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Sweetest story ever.