Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Little Strippers

This morning when I went in the kids' room, I noticed two things. One, there was a dirty diaper on floor, and two, Michelle was 100% naked. Before I had time to process that, I realized there was a second diaper on the floor (fortunately this one was only wet!), and Steven was fully dressed. Hmm. . .

Steven said that Michelle did it first, and I am pretty sure that's right. Of course, he had to do what she did, so he took off him pj bottoms, removed his diaper and threw it overboard, and then put him pj bottoms back on. You wouldn't want to get cold you know!

Thankfully, neither kid had accidents in their cribs, but I did throw Michelle's sheets in the wash since she was the naked one.

1 comment:

Pam said...

A couple of my kids loved being nekked too!! So funny. One of them now is soooooo modest! (the other one, still not so much)