Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Today So Far. . .

Steven (upon bringing me an empty plastic container): "Sadie wanted them." After scrambling for a minute, I remembered what was in the container--peanut brittle from the neighbor. The peanut brittle they gave me yesterday. The only peanut brittle worth eating. I ran to the living room (smashing my toes on something in the process) and grabbed what I could off the floor. I guess it's a good thing I ate so much of it yesterday after all because, yes, Sadie wanted them.

Later, after falling off the toy box (that he is allowed to stand on to look out the window), Steven kept crying that "All I need is love!" (I had asked him if he needed it rubbed--which he usually wants--or if he just needed some loving.) He also got a reprieve from going down for a nap since my toes were still hurting and Yo Gabba Gabba! would buy us both some time :)

No comments: