Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Favorite Ornaments

Some of these ornaments have quite the stories behind them, especially the first two which are from my dad. Notice the second one doesn't have Michelle's name on it. He had Abigail put on it, and when we changed her name, my mom painted over it. I can't believe this is Michelle's first Christmas!


Oh, how are family has changed!

Mark always hides this in the back, and I always move it to the front :)


Michelle's Ornament for the Year


I have many other favorites, of course, but I don't feel like taking the time to upload them all. I've been feeling sick today, and I still have a paper and a half left to grade :(

1 comment:

Melodie said...

i love these ornaments. so cute! i would love to see your nativity, once complete. maybe you can put it on the blog. it's crazy how hard it is to find what i'm looking for. i don't think mary was a BLONDE! come one people!
you asked about kwanzaa, and to be honest, we have never even thought about it.
hope you have a merry christmas with your 2 little cuties!