Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Absolutely Hilarious

When we got home from Ohio last night, I found this large box on the counter with our mail. I couldn't figure out where/who it was from, so I was surprised to see it was addressed to me. As soon as I saw the return address, I burst out laughing.



It all started with these pictures:




And was followed by this email:


Dear (VP at Heinz),

My 17 month old son, Steven, recently discovered ketchup, and to say that he loves it is an understatement. When he went through a stage of refusing to eat his green beans, we dipped them in ketchup, and he ate them right up. He also loves to eat ketchup plain.

I've attached two pictures to show you how much he loves it, and I think that he'd be a perfect little spokesperson for your ketchup. My mom and sisters took the pictures while I was gone, so you'll have to excuse the odd pants on the head look.

If nothing else, I hope these pictures make you smile.

Sincerely,

Rebekah


Which resulted in this letter:

Dear Rebekah:

Thank you for taking the time to write to the J. J. Heinz Co. The pictures you sent of your son enjoying Heinz Ketchup are priceless. We are happy to learn that our Ketchup is used on so many of the foods your son eats.

Please know that your comments are important to us and we appreciate receiving feedback from our consumers.

I hope you enjoy this basket of Heinz "goodies". [Their grammatical errors, not mine!]

Sincerely,


(VP, US Ketchup)


And in this package:







**I'll have to post a picture of Steven wearing the shirt so you can see what it says!**

P.S. We don't even give Steven ketchup at home, but he does love it when he gets it!

P.P.S. We buy generic ketchup :)

5 comments:

Keri Harrison said...

That is hysterical! :)

Stephanie said...

That is priceless! What a great story. :)

BlessingintheBattle said...

That is SO funny! I love it:).

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

That's awesome! Does he feed his monkey pretend ketchup from the bottle toy?

Anonymous said...

I have not been to your blog in a while so I just read this. I am still laughing . . . especially at your PPS. :-) LOL . . . you are too funny.