Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

He Loves His Daddy!

It's amazing to see how much Steven loves Mark. He gets so excited when Mark comes home from work, and today he asked for "Dada" when he got up. (Apparently, I was just a consolation prize!) He calls me mommy, but he still calls Mark dada, which is interesting. I don't know why he does it, but if you ask him to say "daddy" he'll still say dada :)

I can't wait for the nicer weather. He and Mark will have so much fun outside. I'm hoping that Mark and his dad can get Steven's swingset set up this weekend--he'll love that! Steven also has a little t-ball set that he got from Uncle Andy for his birthday. I know Mark's looking forward to pulling that out!

No comments: