Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Yummy!

Michelle's been dying to eat regular food fora while now, and she finally got her chance earlier this week. She definitely likes it, but she hasn't quite gotten the process down yet. She doesn't open her mouth very well (if at all), and she doesn't know what to do with her tongue, so most of the food comes back out. When she's on a roll, though, the process is a lot faster :)





1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

I was able to train Hannah in about 2 weeks to not touch her face or spoon when I was feeding her. I help her one hand and fed her with her other. When she would go to stick her hand in her mouth I would push it away and say no hands. She learned quickly and it is so much easier and cleaner to feed her. Then I give her finger food and let her feed herself when I am done.