Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love It!

Right now, it seems like Steven never listens to me. I tell him to stop playing with the vcr/tv/cd player/etc., and he continues to do it. He is so determined sometimes that it is scary. He's also too smart for his own good. He can now open both of the gates in the backyard and likes to try to take his car out for a walk :(

However, today he surprised me with something that shows he does listen sometimes. I asked him who made his grapes, expecting to tell him myself, and he immediately responded, "Jesus!" While I long for the day that his behavior improves, it is so encouraging to know that he is remembering what truly matters and is absorbing the Bible stories and songs that we go over. What a blessing!

No comments: