Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Serious

We planned on going to the zoo today, but Steven had different plans. He woke up ready to go at 6:00 a.m. For some babies, that's standard, but not for him. Mark kindly got up with him and let me sleep in. After about two hours Steven was ready for his nap, and he slept until after noon. His schedule was completely off, and that meant ours was too. We needed naps too!

When I went to get him around 1:00 (I always let him play in his crib until he gets fussy), I found a very serious (and very wet!) little boy. I sat him up and took off his pjs, and I still can't figure out what he was thinking at the time. I'd hardly describe him as serious little boy, but he was that way the entire day!




Maybe he's thinking, "Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to wet my bed again."

Sometimes I play peek-a-boo with him through the crib slats, and we were doing that this afternoon. I can't remember if I got him smiling, but he was enjoying it.

Look at those beautiful brown eyes!

No comments: