Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jammin' with the Band

Steven LOVES music and anything related to it. His favorite instrument is the guitar, and he pretends that just about everything is a guitar--his popper, a blanket, a rattle. . . My sister Lauren and her husband, Robert, gave Steven a guitar as a thank you gift for being their ring bearer, and he plays it all the time. I picked it out very carefully--there are some songs that I definately do not want to hear over and over and over again. His guitar plays "real" music, like the Beetles. I can handle that :)

Playing the Popper is Serious Business


A Camera Tripod Makes the Best Microphone



Getting Nanny and Sissy Involved

Having Fun While Looking So Serious


One-Socked Sissy on the Drums


The highlight of his band practice had to be when he had Nanny, Grandpa Hal, and Great Grandpa ready to go and yelled "One, Two, Three, Four!" before they started playing. I wish I had been there to see it!

1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

The kids are growing up so fast. They look darling!