Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Last of the Arizona Pictures

On New Year's day we went to the Fiesta Bowl in Tempe. I think that there were about 60 of us once the executives and guests came. At first Mark and I were disappointed that we weren't there for the national championship game to see Ohio State play, but after watching the games, we definitely got the better of the two!

Here we are in our executive suite. Notice that we were Boise fans--and we definitely picked the right team!


At the VIP tailgate party (the largest one in college football), I tried rock climbing. The first time I didn't think that Mark's pictures were good enough, so I did it again. However, the second time I was too focused on Mark taking the pictures to prove that I had done it that I didn't pay attention to what I was doing. So, I landed on the ground, and everyone laughed at me--including the rock climbing guy!


Not too bad for someone who has never really done it before!


Here we are at the downtown Tempe New Year's Eve party. It was amazing how many Boise State fans were there. They were saying the entire state came for the game, and it sure did seem like it! Notice our matching WM attire??

This was the view out the back of our suite. We used our back door, so this is what we saw every morning.

The best part of the trip was when Mark leaned over and told me that he had never felt so relaxed in his life. We didn't have to worry about anything--all the details were covered and all the expenses were paid. I keep telling Mark to work hard so that we can go back next year!

No comments: